I firmly believe guys are harder to shop for than girls. Exactly what do they want? What do they need? Instead of racking your brain for a last minute find, check out the options below, all under $100. Whether you want something fun or functional,w hether your guy’s a jock or in to fashion, there’s something for every taste.
1. Merona Wool Captains Coat, $79.99
Every fly girl deserves a fly, well-dressed man. The deep dark color will compliment anything in his closet when he wants to step out in his best.
2. Murano Square Cuff Links, $40
Cuff links may seem a bit cliché and obvious, but they’re still useful. The stainless steel, royal blue links are sure to compliment his favorite button down shirt.
3. Fossil “Barnett” Flip ID Bifold Wallet, $25
Every man could use a sturdy wallet. Maybe this will give him a reason to stop crumpling up his bills and receipts. Maybe!
4. Sean John I Am King Classic Set, $57
With hints of fruit and wood, you’ll both love the manly but not overpowering scent.
5. Beats by Dr. Dre Monster iBeats Earbuds, $99.99
$100 is a bit steep for earbuds but for the guy who can’t part from his iPod, they’re a great investment. They block out background noise and offer stellar sound quality.
6. Peace Corps Vintage Satchel, $44
It’s as functional as a man purse but more refined than a backpack. Give your guy a rugged satchel to carry his daily essentials.
7. Asos Golden Beach Leather Mixed Bracelet Pack, $10.34
Bracelets aren’t just for gals. The rough leather and beaded bracelet is cool for the man’s man who isn’t afraid to accessorize.
8. Flud Tableturns Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Band, $68
Even if he’s used to checking the time on his BlackBerry, he’ll love rocking this instant conversation piece watch.