I love a juicy burger but instead of the beef or turkey variety, I wanted to switch it up a bit and make a salmon burger. And instead of slathering it with plain mayo or ketchup, I whipped up a dill and cilantro mayonnaise. Fancy smancy, right?
This was a simple, quick and affordable meal that I’ll definitely be making again. It’s a great alternative (and even a bit healthier) to your tried and true burger.
Click more to see how I put the meal together.
1. Prepare sweet potato fries according to directions on the package. Or just make your own from scratch.
2. Finely chop cilantro, dill and garlic to mix with mayonnaise. Cover and chill in the fridge.
4. Add olive oil to a pan. Cook salmon burger, a few minutes on each side.
5. Place cooked burger on a roll and top with the mayo and any other fix-ins you like. I added tomato and cheese.
6. Lightly sprinkle fries with salt.
7. Eat up!